Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OK, you asked for it

Before I started this blog to capture my experiences during the Project, I wrote another one for awhile. I thought I'd give you all the link, in case you are completely out of reading material or you are looking for something to offend you.

Midwest Diva

The title is a little joke on myself. I have a bunch of fabulous girlfriends, and once when we were all together I proposed that we were all divas, and the name stuck. I am not remotely a diva, but I am Midwestern, and after a couple glasses of wine I have delusions of grandeur.

Some of the posts are pretty personal, but I trust that the group will keep it in mind. I'm thinking about dumping that blog but I might keep some of the posts. Let me know which ones you like. I'm very flattered that the Project members have been reading and enjoying my little scribbles.

3 comments:

  1. Terri do you live in West 86th? I swore that last Saturday I saw you pull into the neighborhood behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger, yes I do. Are you in the same neighborhood or close by?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, same neighborhood. We live up in Ashworth on Lepart Court.

    ReplyDelete